Wheel Center Caps / FULL SET OF (4) FOUR CAPS price from £ 6.95 + GIFT The...Read more
6 Digit Short 460x110 Black and Silver Classic Pressed number plates metal UK Road Legal +10 STICKY PADS
PAIR 2x 460x110 OBLONG Metal Black and Silver Pressed Number Plates
Car Vintage Classic UK Aluminium PRESSED Number Plates, EMBOSSED 100% Road Legal Vehicles made before 1 January 1980
2x 460 x110 OBLONG ALUMINIUM PRESSED CAR NUMBER PLATE, INCLUDES FREE SECURITY SCREWS FIXING KIT
Dimensions 460 mm x 110 mm / 18" x 4 ¼"
Digits High 79 mm / 3 ⅛", Width 57 mm / 2 ¼"
This listing is for TWO 2x SHORT OBLONG 460X110
EJ PARTS & ACCESSORIES LTD we are DVLA APPROVED registered number plate suppliers (RNPS-51923)
Please commit to purchase send order details and original documentation prior to paying for your order.
Documents to show entitlement to the registration number (ONE ONLY):
• vehicle registration certificate (V5C)
• new keeper supplement (V5C/2)
• a Certificate of Entitlement (V750)
to the number
• a Retention Document (V778)
• a renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
• a Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
• a Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver
and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
• an electronic Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (eV948)
• a letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the V5C
• record of insurer’s name, reference and
policy numbers (for repairs approved
by an insurance company)
• if your fleet is in the new V5C on demand scheme (also called ‘V5C suppression’), a PDF of the vehicle’s details from the view vehicle record service.
Documents to confirm your name and address (ONE ONLY):
• driving licence, with or without a photo
(doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)
• utility bill, Council Tax or rates bill in
Northern Ireland (from the last 6 months)
• bank or building society statement (from
the last 6 months)
• national identity card (issued by the government of a state or territory other
than the United Kingdom).
The following will confirm your name only:
• passport (doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)
• bank or building society debit or credit card
• police warrant card
• armed forces identity card.
Commit to purchase and contact us about more details
(you will need to send us your original documents and after we receive them you will be able to complete the payment)
We do not produce show number plates. Only Road Legal number plates. All plates will have the correct legal spacing.
Delivery time is 1 - 2 working days after we receive the required original documents.
WE USE THE CORRECT FONT FOR BLACK & SILVER PLATES
Number plates fitted before 1 January 1978 must display characters that meet the dimensions shown below.
Character height: 79mm
Character width (except the figure 1 or letter I): 57 mm
Character stroke: 14 mm
Space between characters: 11 mm
Space between groups: 33 mm
Side margins (minimum): 11 mm
Top and bottom margins (minimum): 11 mm
Vertical space betweengroups: 19 mm
Vehicles made before 1 January 1978 may display traditional "black and white" number plates, for example, white, silver or grey characters on a black plate.
|Plates Type||Legal UK|
|Plates Dimensions||460 mm x 110 mm|
|Digits High||79 mm / 3 ⅛"|
|Digits Width||57 mm / 2 ¼"|
|Plates Style||Pressed Aluminium|
|Border Options||Pressed Silver|